Aloha! Welcome to the Go Wild With Us Connect Fest Painting session. We will be creating lovely little paintings, some with 3D elements if that takes your fancy! I will show you how to create some simple watercolour flowers and bugs. The great thing about this style is that the more simple you keep it the better it looks, so no pressure to create masterpieces. This should be quick, easy, and above all fun! No skill required, just bring your lovely selves along to the Connect Fest on facebook at 2pm on Saturday. I have also created a little pinterest board if you'd like to get a bit of inspiration ahead of time. Check it our Here.
You Will Need:
1. Some kind of paper to paint on. Thick paper is better, but really any old paper will do, just enjoy making something!
2. Some kind of paints. Watercolour is lovely but a simple paint box, or other types of paint will work too. If you don't have paints, don't worry, there are other things you can paint with, like coffee! you can even use old makeup!
1. A pair of scissors and some glue or tape for sticking if you fancy making a little 3D element like a card or flower crown.
2. Download and print these butterflies if you fancy having something to guide you or these Bugs by macrovector
3. Feel free to download these templates for the portrait and outline for a cityscape if you would like a head start :)
If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message! :) Emma x
Enjoy Something New Today! Here's a list of some amazing things you could be doing at home with help from incredibly talented and generous people and the very best professional and educational institutions who have kindly offered their content for free. Just click the title to be transported straight to the amazing free content. Have Fun Folks!
Let me know if there's something I should add, we all need the good news! Emma x